A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Another Freshly Made Snowflake

 
 
I am back to playing with snowflakes with this Freshly Made Sketch as my inspiration:
 


As much as I love Close to My Heart's new Artbooking cartridge, when I comes to snowflakes, I find myself gravitating back to these on their Art Philosophy cartridge.  Rather than cutting the under layer for the bottom flake and using more of the Frosted Gray cardstock than I really needed to, I cut bits of scrap to place behind the openings.  Yes, it was tedious, but this conserved cardstock that is unique to the Frosted paper pack.  I am really loving the new Base and Bling Floral Accents!  To complement them, I cut up a strip of silver pearls that I bought at Michael's.

Thank you for stopping by!  Now please take a few minutes to check out some more beautiful cards at Freshly Made Sketches.  Until next time, Hansi

Materials, all Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Frosted, Frosted Blue, Frosted Gray and Colonial White cardstock
Embellishments:  Base and Bling Floral Accent, silver pearls from Michael's
Other:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge



1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete