A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Catching Up

Making the Advent tree ornaments made me think of the Designer Tag layout from the Close to My Heart book, Wishes, so I made a few extra tags to use for cards.  Unless otherwise stated, all materials are from Close to My Heart.


 
 
I check the "While Supplies Last" section on my Close to My Heart consultant's page frequently because you never know what goodies you will find.  Last September it was the Mistletoe level 2 assortment for only $2.50, so I bought five packs.  I used the red flowers on my cats' Christmas cards (Yes, Luna and Phoebe send cards to some of their kitty friends.) and the white ones for these cards.  What you can't really see here is the metallic gold ink from Color Box that I sponged lightly on the green card stock to give it a gold pearlized affect.  The paper is Mistletoe and the stamp, Snow Flurries.
 
 
 
 
More Mistletoe paper with metallic gold sponged on the green.  The Sentiment is from October's Stamp of the Month set and the flourish from Love Life.    The metallic ribbon is by Offray.  I like the vintage feel of this one.
 
  
 
 
This is Wonderland paper with stamps from both the Snow Flurries and Snowflakes sets.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the ornament and snowflake.
 
I plan to enter these cards in the Heart 2 Heart Christmas challenge.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time,  Hansi

No comments:

Post a Comment