A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Freshly Made Sketch #70

 
 
It seems like I need quite a few "Thinking About You/Praying For You/Wishing You Well" cards.  I made this one with the Cruisin' paper pack from Close to My Heart along with some CTMH embellishments and a sentiment from "Say It in Style," a versatile and, unfortunately, retired stamp set.  I owe a big thank to Susan who brought her Martha Stewart butterfly punch to scrapbook day for me to borrow and play with just long enough to realize that I needed to buy one for myself.  I like to glue just the bodies down, so the wings can pop up.  The layout was based on this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hansi! I love that paper! Super fun colours! Great butterflies! Love the brad! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp and classy! The butterflies are lovely accents! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .... what a great card .... the butterflies are so pretty against that argyle print!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete