A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 122



One of the things about challenge blogs is that you get exposed to products from many companies.  I don't know about you, but occasionally I see one that I just have to have.  Such was the case with this stamp and punch set.  When I saw this sketch from Atlantic Hearts, I knew it was time to break it out.



I stamped the ornaments with Versamark and embossed them using Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder which is available through Close to My Heart.  I love this product line because the powders are so finely ground that they melt smoothly and keep the details in your image.  While I was at it, I embossed the sentiment from Close to My Heart's Holiday Cheer set.  I then added some color to my shiny, gold ornaments using a Cherry Pink ShinHan marker and embellished them with Pearl Opaques (retired).    

Thank you for stopping by!  Now go see the beautiful cards others have made for this Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Pear and Partridge (retired), Cashmere and Colonial White cardstock.
Ink:  Versamark, Cherry Pink ShinHan marker
Stamps:  Holiday Cheer, Mosaic Madness by Stampin Up
Embellishments:  Pearl Opaques (retired), Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. Love that you went with a Christmas card - great choice! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I LOVE that ornament set and I know right where it came from ;) Thanks for playing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colours of everything! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts! The ornaments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun version of a Christmas card! I love it! The ornaments are great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda N
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete