A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, October 22, 2018

I'm Back!




Hi y'all!  Yes, I know it seems like I fell off the face of the earth.  It's not that I haven't been making cards; I just haven't had the time to photograph and post them.  It doesn't help that I have a new assistant.



My old assistant who acts more as a supervisor is not sure what she thinks of her new sister.  We don't usually adopt kittens; we adopt cats!  So this is a new experience for us, and it is a wonder I managed to complete this card at all!  

Now about the card:  It's time to crank out the Christmas cards, so I am starting with one based on this Freshly Made Sketch:




I embossed some ornaments from the Simon Says Stamps' Ornate Ornaments set in gold and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The "merry" sentiment is cut from gold foil paper using the Merry Sugar Script die from Birch Press Design.  The card panel was cut from a die set from Kat Scrappiness.com.  Here is the inside:





Please excuse the quality of these photographs.  I have a new computer and haven't loaded Photoshop which means instead of taking pictures with my good camera, I had to use my phone.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

No comments:

Post a Comment