A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

An Unscripted Heart

 
 
This year I have been in a black, white and red mood for valentines.  This one, based on this week's Unscripted Sketch, gave me an excuse to play with my Cuddlebug.  I did not have a sentiment stamp that fit the space I wanted to use, so I used my computer to print one on cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape. Problem solved!  Here is the sketch:
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi
 
 
Materials used, all from Close to My Heart:
Paper:  Colonial White and Tulip (retired) cardstock
Embellishments:  Just Blooms Paper Shapes (retired), Tulip brads from the Spring Blossom Mini Medley (retired)
Other stuff:  Cricut Artiste cartridge, Cuddlebug Paper Lace II embossing folder, foam tape




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentine's card! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed heart, Hansi - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete