A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Yes, My Cats Send Valentines! Don't Yours?




Luna and Phoebe, AKA The Feline Moon Goddesses on facebook, have over 900 friends.  Now their little paws would be a mess if they sent valentines to everyone, but they do send them to a few special friends and four legged relatives.  I have been wanting to try a white on white card, so when they commissioned me to make some valentines for them, I did this white on white CAS card.  I popped the square with the cat and heart up with some foam tape to give it some dimension.  It is postcard style, so here is what the back looks like:



Needless to say, I had to create the greeting on my computer.  The layout is this one from Freshly Made Sketches :


Thank you for stopping by!  You can stop laughing now...  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used are from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Tulip (retired) and Slate
Stamps:  Mad About You (retired), cat from Inkadinkadoo, paw prints from Recollections and All Night Media
Other Stuff:  Heritage embossing folders from Cuddlebug








3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, elegant Valentine card! How cute that it is from the kitties! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable and I love the thought behind it! Very cool how it's postcard-style, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being picked!! I love all the embossing and I'm a sucker for animal cards lol

    ReplyDelete