A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chantilly Freshly Made



I ordered the Chantilly paper pack because I thought it would be good for little girl birthday cards, but didn't think I would have much use for it otherwise.  The joke was on me.  After making tow birthday cards, I made a welcome baby boy,congratulations and now two Easter cards, this one using this week's layout at Freshly Made Sketches:


I cased the egg from Fancy Melissa who made this wall art.


One of the things I like about Close to My Heart's acrylic stamps is that you can bend them, so I was able to make the sentiment follow the shape of the egg.  Here is the inside:



I am entering this card in the challenges at Heart 2 Heart and Papercraft Star where the theme is Easter.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all Close too My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Chantilly, Pear, Crystal Blue and White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Blush and Blue Denim
Stamps:  Easter Eggs (retired) and Say It in Style (retired)
Embellishments:  Bitty Buds Assortment (retired), Garden Wooden Shapes
Other:  Cuttlebug Geometric Rings embossing folder, Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges




5 comments:

  1. These are so lovely ... i really like that big egg! Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star and have a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you tilted the egg in the grass, and adds the flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Hansi! This is so beautiful! I love the pieced egg, the colors and all the great details. Beautifully created! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love your easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Easter Egg! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete