A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Mustache Challenge

Personally, I do not get the mustache craze; however, that is the theme of one of the March Heart 2 Heart challenges, so in the interest of completing all challenges for the month, I gave it a go.  I found myself thinking about lolcats.  If you are not familiar with them, lolcats are pictures of cats with made up, humorous captions, often written with what appear to be spelling and grammatical errors which are actually part of "lol speak."  The kitten panel is popped up with foam tape.  Here is the inside:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Blue Denim, Champagne, and White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Saddle
Stamp:  by Inkadinkadoo
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge


2 comments:

  1. This card gave me a good chuckle! I love the cat and moustache!
    It may have been a challenge, but I love your card! Thanks for giving it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at a loss for the mustache challenge as well, but I love challenges for the fact that they force me to step outside of my comfort zone. Those are often some of my best projects. I think you met the challenge very well and I am srs. :) So cute. Love lol cats, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete