A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, March 4, 2013

For Always With Petal

 


In my continueing quest to pair my current favorite Close to My Heart paper pack, For Always, with every color cardstock I have, this is it with Petal, a lovely purple that was retired recently.  I still can't get enough of January's Stamp of the Month!  This time I embossed it with silver which made it a challenge to photograph.  The ribbon rose is leftover from a package of embellishments meant for clothing that I bought years ago when my daughter was little.  It just goes to show that you don't have to limit yourself to the paper crafting section when looking for cool stuff for cards.  Here is the inside:


 
 
I used this layout from Freshly Made Sketches:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi
 
 
Materials used, all from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  For Always paper pack, Petal cardstock (retired)
Ink:  Petal (retired), Black
Stamp:  Happy Valentine's January 2013 Stamp of the Month
Embellishments:  Slate Mini Medley, Purple Sparkles, black ribbon from Michael's, purple rose from a fabric store way back when



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Hansi! This is another incredibly beautiful creation. I love the embossing image, splash of lavendar and the ribbon treatment. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hansi! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete