A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soaring on to Grad School




A college student from church has been accepted into her choice of grad schools.  Yay, Jessica!  I know I will be needing a graduation card for her, but in the meantime, congratulations are in order.  After embossing the circle, I used the flat side of a sponge to lightly wipe on some Buttercup.  I love the new epoxy bubbles!  Sometimes I want a peaceful glow rather than a sparkle.  Here is the inside:

 
 
 
 
Birds and college acceptance letters are a part of spring, so I am going to enter this in the Heart 2 Heart challenge to Spring Forward. Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi
 
Materials used, all Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Chantilly, White Cardstock
Ink;  Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Pear, Buttercup, Blue Denim
Embellishments:  Green Epoxy Bubbles
Other:  Cuddlebug Musical Flourishes embossing folder



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card--inside and out! You are a very talented cardmaker. Happy Easter1
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just too stunning! I adore the way you've colored the bird, really brings it to life!
    Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete