A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Kitty Birthday Card for Daddy





This is a birthday card for my daughters, two legged and four, to give to their Daddy AKA Soft Touch.  Here is the inside:




The cats, fish, and yarn were cut from and old Spellbinders set.  The sentiment on the front is from Simon Says Stamp and the one on the inside from Kat Scrappiness.  I can't believe I made a card with no stamping or ink of any kind!  I started this card for the Cut It Up Birthday Challenge and I guess you can say I took the die cut part to heart.  I also plan to enter this in The Seize the Birthday and Happy Little Stampers Anything with a Die challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the fancy animals, and especially the ball of yarn (I'm a knitter!)

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, like the animal dies that you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous array of die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The CATS are rocking coolness! My daughter would love!!!!! She adores cats
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/06/fly-meto-moon-for-3muses.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic CAS card in b & w. Very awesome looking cats too. Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these die cut cats!!! Black and white is always a winner for me! Love this modern CAS card, Hansi! Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with Dies this Month.

    ReplyDelete