A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A Black Cat Birthday

 


Usually I struggle with birthday cards for men, but never for my youngest brother who is owned by three cats, one of whom is all black.  Every window in his  house has at least one cat perch in case the window sills are not comfortable enough for his little darlings.  Can you say spoiled?  In case you think I am poking fun at him, I have two who have my husband and I wrapped around their paws.  Okay, on to challenges!  

Seize the Birthday wants to see die cuts and The Paper Players want something clean and simple featuring pets.  This die set from Impression Obsession is the purrfect one for his card.  Each ""window is popped up with foam tape and the sentiment is from a long retired Close to My Heart set, Holiday Tags.  Here is the inside:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi




9 comments:

  1. Hansi I love the clean lines and silhouette images of your fabulous felines, in all their poses - perfect for a cat lover, I'm sure your brother will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfectly clever way to use these diecuts (which I have and don't use enough, LOL), and you can never go wrong with a silhouette! The layout is wonderful and I am sure your brother will adore it! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hansi, thanks for visiting my blog, nice to meet you! LOVE this elegant birthday card. If your brother is owned by three cats he's in good paws! Have a great day, stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love black and white, love cats!
    Great card Hansi!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Black and White color combo and your layout. Being a cat lover (we have 9) I understand how they work their way into your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those kitties. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card for someone who loves cats, those dies are remarkable! Love your CAS design with the three "windows" and keeping it to black and white makes the cat silhouettes stand out even more. Love your card to bits! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Hansi! As a cat lover - your card really appeals to me. I know your brother's cats (and their staff - your brother!) will love it, too! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card, Hansi! The black silhouettes are so striking against the white. It's Clean and Simple perfection. I know your brother will LOVE it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete